Digital Project Manager
Location: Putney, London + some travel
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 per annum (DOE)
Type: Full time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
One of the Proptech industry's top 3 website providers is looking for a Digital Project Manager with proven digital project management experience to join their London team.
With a proven track record in generating and converting leads, this is a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious Project Manager to join a truly exciting young British tech company.
They pride themselves on providing a positive, friendly work environment for their staff to strive and grow alongside the business.
You will be joining a successful, expanding team that works to build market-leading websites and content management software for the property industry.
About the Role:
This role will work in close collaboration across multiple internal teams and external partners to oversee both the delivery of client website builds as well as internal product development projects. You will liaise with clients directly by phone, email and face to face, as well as working closely with their in-house teams of designers, developers and test engineers.
You will be responsible for overseeing every aspect of a project, managing client website builds from the point of sale to live delivery, ensuring they are delivered on time and to the required specification.
- At least 1+ year demonstrable experience in an agency or digital product team
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Project Management
- Proven experience in prioritising and effectively leading multiple digital projects
- Ability to prioritise workload and deliver projects within specific timelines
- Digital website experience is essential
- Experience working in Agile
- Keen interest in website technology and Proptech
- Experience with JIRA, Slack or other reporting / tracking tools
- Natural problem solver, attentive and strives for excellence
- Understanding of creative, front-end and back-end technical best practices and processes
- Excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Experience dealing with customers and strict deadlines
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Discount gym memberships
- Discounts off hundreds of high street chains
- 31 days' holiday including Bank Holidays
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Project Manager, Customer Relationship Advocate, Account Manager, Digital Project Manager, Cloud IT, Media Account Manager, Cloud Software Project Manager, may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426163