Global Marketing Lead
A great opportunity for an Interim Global Marketing Lead to join a global investment management firm.
This position will also assume responsibility for the execution of a number of global marketing initiatives in collaboration with team members in North America and for providing Marketing support in Asia Pacific. This position requires building strong relationships with regional and global stakeholders and to serve as a champion for marketing by understanding client trends, competitive positioning and activity, and industry best practices.
Role and Accountabilities:
- Manage the EMEA Marketing Team (two people) which has a primary focus on events / Manage all internal and external events in the region from 20-person local meetings to 200+ global conferences; take ownership of every aspect of events including success measurement
- Continue to develop the EMEA and Asia Pacific marketing strategy in conjunction Client Capital Group and Senior Leadership; oversee and manage EMEA and Asia Pacific marketing budget.
- Join EMEA and Asia Pacific Retail Capital Task Force to help develop the marketing component of the Firm's retail capital strategy
- Work with leadership and EMEA Client Executives to improve company and fund marketing materials
- Develop understanding of existing marketing programs, evaluate use and engagement metrics; help define strategic direction for enhancing existing programs in the region
- Develop training, tools and other communications to ensure that key stakeholders are familiar with the firms marketing content, know how to position and use this content with clients and prospects, and how to access the content as effectively as possible.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 12+ years' work of experience in a marketing role
- Prior financial services or real estate industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, English or equivalent industry experience
- Technologically savvy and prior digital marketing experience
- Understanding of systems
- Experience in metrics based marketing programs and ROI
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Knowledge of CMS systems, CRM Databases, and email campaigner systems such as Exact Target
If you think you can add value to this organisation then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960431944