£16k - £18k
We have a newly created opportunity to join an established Lloyd's of London specialist Insurance Business in the Cheltenham area.
The role is a pure Administrator position and training will be provided. The position could suit someone who enjoys administration and has a keen eye for detail, as accuracy is essential. The Company offer plenty of opportunity for progression and career development and a superb working environment.
Policy Preparation and Issuance:
- Reading policy requests and supplementary documents to assimilate information on documents required.
- Creating policy schedule and employers liability certificates (where applicable)
- Creating policy endorsements / mid-term adjustment schedules
- Providing documentation to a required standard for onward transmission to clients
- General Administration duties which includes but is not limited to making up new technical administration files (ensuring all information is filed so that it is complete, accurate and up-to-date at all times), monitoring and updating various computer databases as may be necessary.
- Providing clients with additional policy and / or other documents as may apply
- Good administrative and time management skills ideally gained within an insurance or finance Company.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy and knowledge of FCA guidelines.
- Strong communication skills (including written and verbal) with both internal and external customers
- Can manage own work load and act independently if required
- Solid knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office packages.
Excellent pension contribution
25 days holiday rising
35 working week
Financial support with ongoing study
Wavelength Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Business on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960427473