Mobile Service Engineer - £25,000 - £30,000 basic + 21 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays + Overtime + Pension
PERMANENT – MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Circa - £40,000 - £45,000
My client is a well-established manufacturing company for waste and recycling industrial equipment with a healthy turnover of around £10 million.
They are a successful leading company within the waste and recycling sector and are continually growing.
Due to their continued success my client is seeking a Mobile Service Engineer to work for their successful growing business. The successful candidate must be motivated and disciplined, with a strong knowledge of health and safety. There is also career progression based on performance.
- You will be based in the West Midlands area completing required works on various bespoke machinery such as; balers, compactors and conveyors.
- Electrical fault diagnosis and electrical fixes - Working on PLC controlled machinery.
- Complete all servicing, maintenance and repairs where required.
- Responsible for the installation and testing of equipment.
- Complete fault diagnosis and repair faulty equipment on site.
- Carrying out service and maintenance on; hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, washers, pipes, drums, wires etc on compactors, balers and other waste handling equipment.
- Maintaining Planned Preventative Maintenance systems.
- Delivery of effective and efficient responses to all equipment breakdowns.
- Previous industry experience as a maintenance fitter is necessary.
- Willing to travel with a full UK driving licence.
- To be hands on, driven, motivated, determined and have the ability to work using your own initiative.
- Skilled technician and/or have an engineering qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role essential - A good knowledge of electrics would be useful / plc controlled machinery / single phase / three phase.
- Excellent awareness and knowledge of Health & Safety.
- To be prepared to work in a busy industrial and challenging environment.
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for a strong successful company then please contact Michelle on ************ / ************ / ************************* who is solely working on this role. All information is kept within the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960425266