Infrastructure Architect - CISCO, Linux/Windows, Cloud, Blockchain,
Infrastructure Architect - CISCO, Linux/Windows, Apache, Cloud/O365, Docker, DevOps, Blockchain, Bitcoin
Global company currently researching Blockchain technologies are currently looking to hire an experienced Infrastructure Architect to support the evolution of their infrastructure environment.
You will encompass the full range of infrastructure including office, development and production environments which are spread across a variety of global locations. You will lead the design and architecture of secure and scalable infrastructure solutions, produce high-level architecture and detailed implementation plans in line with set business requirements and goals, ensure projects and new technology implementations are completed and maintained, guide and coach engineers and administrators and research and maintain a knowledge of new technologist.
You will have:
- Experience of working as an architect designing infrastructure environments
- Knowledge of CISCO, Nutanix or Fotigate
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux (CentOS)
- Experience with various Databases ideally PostGres or Casandra
- Experience with Open-Source applications - Apache, JBoss or Tomcat
- Knowledge of Google Cloud and Office 365
- Knowledge of DevOps tools - Jenkins, Maven, Docker or SonarCube
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for company investigating Blockchain technologies and offers the chance to work on some of the most exciting projects in the UK.
For more information please email (see below) or call me.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960431282