Assistant Country Accountant - France & Benelux
Assistant Country Accountant – France & Benelux
Salary: Market Leading
Location: North East
Venator is a leading global chemical company dedicated to the development and manufacture of titanium dioxide pigments and performance additives. It has a broad and versatile portfolio of leading pigments and additives that includes many well-known brand names and industry-leading products. Venator operates 27 facilities and employs more than 4,500 people, which serve customers in more than 110 countries.
An opportunity exists to join Venator at their global headquarters in Wynyard, England. The Assistant Country Accountant will deliver financial services in accounting and compliance and provide support to the Country Accountant for that territory. Core responsibilities will include:
- General ledger processes including balance sheet reconciliations
- Application of local compliance requirements including statutory reporting and VAT
- Supporting both internal and external audit activities
Of graduate calibre in accounting, business or a related discipline, you will also either be working towards or have an interest in a professional accounting qualification and will have:
- Experience in financial accounting
- Fluent in English and, ideally, French although consideration will also be given to Spanish and Italian
- Ideally experience from industry
- Excellent IT skills with an emphasis on MS Excel and, ideally, SAP
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills allied with a detail-focused mentality
Venator offer an exciting opportunity in a successful global company with a commitment to both personal and professional development. If you feel you have the qualities we seek, please forward your CV and covering letter indicating your current package to our retained partner, Ian Miller, at GEM Partnership or for a discreet conversation call their Newcastle office.
GEM Partnership are acting as an employment agency on this retained project.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960428924