A great opportunity has arisen with our client in the Tourism, Leisure and Accommodation industry. They are seeking a Communications Assistant, this will require an extremely analytical individual who is committed with experience in communications and an interest in this industry.
A fantastic opportunity for graduates wanting to join a prestigious and growing company.
They are recruiting someone to join the Policy team in ensuring the representation of industry interests to government and decision-makers European, UK, National and local level.
- Agenda, reports, minuting
- Develop expertise in industry regulatory matters
- Written submissions in response to government communications
- Writing articles for Journal, face-to-face meetings, Branch meetings and over the phone
- Provide advice by telephone, letter and email
Skills & Experience required;
- Graduate level education or above
- Experience of communications or analysing information
- Common sense
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail and clarity of communication
- Good IT skills and technology aware
- Flexible approach to a role requiring travel
- Ability to drive and full driving licence
- Reliable, committed team worker
Monday – Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
Up to £25,000
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960430616