Systems Administrator, Linux, Python, PowerShell
Inspire People has a unique opportunity for a Systems Administrator with a background in Linux, VMware and has at least 6-12 months programming/scripting in Python or PowerShell to join a market leading Pan-European Cloud and Managed Services Provider. You will receive hands-on training in automation and cloud technologies whilst on the job. Salary paying between £40k to £50k pa and excellent Company benefits. Nottinghamshire.
The team is a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment and encourages you to use your best ideas to move and improve services. You will be focusing on automating processes from virtual requirements to minimise the deployment new services as well as monitoring systems within a virtual environment.
Your role as a Systems Administrator:
- You will focus on improving the automation of cloud/virtual data centre services to improve the deployment and configuration of new services
- Involved in the development, configuration, and deployment of global cloud platform/products which are unique.
- You will be keen to take ownership of technical problems and resolving them along with a passion for learning new technologies.
Your profile will look something like this:
- Some experience or exposure to CloudStack or similar cloud orchestrators such as OpenStack, VMware API or other API technologies along with monitoring systems using Nagios/Icinga in a virtual environment.
- An interest or exposure in Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet, Cobbler, Kickstart, Networks and Windows would be a big plus.
In return you can expect to receive a competitive basic salary between £40k to £50k plus Company Benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- 5% Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance 3 x basic salary
- Income Protection Insurance
Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you eager to develop your career and learn new technical skills and work for an organisation which has embraced the DevOps Culture and known for being an early adopter of new cloud technologies?
Then apply now in the strictest confidence or contact Kelly Strong at Inspire People for further information.
"devops engineer", "development engineer", "operations engineer", "ops engineer", "operations network engineer", "python developer", "operational release engineer", "systems engineer", "systems administrator", Linux, automation, vdc, "virtual data centre", vmware, Python, PowerShell, ruby, ansible, cobbler, kickstart, cloudstack, Openstack, puppet, saltstack, "cloud orchestrators", monitoring, Nagios, icinga, "monitoring tools"
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960432312