Head of PPC
Head of PPC
Up to £27k depending on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior PPC practitioner to join a small but fast-growing Exeter agency who have a great relationship with Google!
In this senior role, your main duties will include delivering paid search solutions for a variety of different clients. As such, we’re looking for a paid search practitioner with a minimum of 2 years’ agency experience in managing large scale paid campaigns across search and display.
This position would suit someone who is confident in both campaign and team leadership. You may already be leading a team and are now looking for a move to an agency with true focus and reach. Previous experience is essential.
- Ensuring that campaign and project KPIs are clearly understood, aligned with client needs, agreed, documented and disseminated to your team.
- Taking ownership of reporting formats, ensuring the accuracy of data and quality of insight is maintained and continually improved.
- Campaign and project scheduling, after confirming and clarifying overall client objectives.
- Ensuring activity is progressed to schedule with quality control effectively managed. Quality assurance responsibility is owned by you!
- Supporting the Managing Director in meetings, pitches, sales calls.
- Collaborating with the PPC team on cross-selling and up selling opportunities.
- Someone timely, prompt and responsive with a least 2 years’ relevant experience
- A clear and concise individual who is prepared for a range of outcomes
- A strong communicator who always has client goals in mind
- The ability to create a narrative around campaigns and who has very high levels of attention to detail
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Generous Company pension
- Free gym membership
- Personal training budget
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960430007