Setting Out Site Engineer
Net Temps' client is currently seeking a Setting Out Site Engineer to work on a temporary contract in the CV10 area of Nuneaton. The engineer will be responsible for all the civil engineering and structural aspects of the build.
You are required to have your own kit
Rate of Pay
Negotiable depending on experience
Duties will include
- Working within the Engineering Department and conducting setting out and as built surveys across a number of sites for an award-winning, high quality major national house-builder.
- Set out plot limits and building demarcation, boundary lines and calculate area of plots
- Supervised adoption of roads and sewers
- Use Auto CAD to coordinate setting-out
- Prepare and maintain setting-out points on site and control the works
- Train in the use of Professional Design Systems (PDS) software
- Design external works layouts
- Experienced working as a Setting Out Engineer
- Experienced in setting out earthworks, piles, drainage & Structural
- Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Hold current SMSTS or SSSTS
- You must have your own setting out tools and equipment
It is an essential requirement of the role that the successful applicants hold, CSCS, and First Aid certificates.
For a confidential discussion, call Joe at Net Temps on *********** or send a CV to *******************
Net Temps is advertising this vacancy in its capacity as an Employment Business.
"Net Temps is advertising this vacancy in its capacity as an Employment Business.
Net Temps supplies both temporary and permanent labour to the Construction, Engineering and Allied industries throughout the UK.
Register with us on *************
Visit our website at www.***************
Follow us on twitter at @Net_Temps
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants only those who are successful will be contacted. Net Temp is an equal opportunities employer."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960429263