NET Developer - Stockport
.NET Developer - Stockport
£35,000 - £38,000, 22 days + BH (increasing with service) & Pension
My client have been established for over 10 years and provide software to the care industry. They have built a system for the car industry which provides solutions for residential care, nursing care, and mental health, learning difficulties and supported living.
- Your role will be to work on new features and integrations.
- Enhancements to the existing systems.
- Ensuring the business is at the forefront of new technology to enhance their offering.
- You will be involved in the full SDLC
- As your role progresses and evolves you will be required to lead and mentor the junior developers in the team.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic growing business that will support your growth with their journey. You will get the chance to lead and mentor junior developers and have input into the business technological direction. My client is looking for someone who wants grow and develop with them.
- Experience with Desktop Applications, n-tier & Data Driven Solutions
- SQL server
If you have any experience with MVC, Agile project management, Web API / RESTful API design this would be highly advantageous.
My client is interviewing ASAP and conducting 1 stage interview only.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80674203