Software Team Lead
Software Team Lead
Are you an ambitious professionally driven software developer who is ready for the next step in your career by managing a small team of software engineers or you are just looking for a fresh career change? Are you passionate about providing clients with a technological competitive edge? I have a unique opportunity for you in growing a software team in the new Epsom office.
I am looking for passionate Software engineers who are currently leading a team or looking to move into a leadership role and stay hands-on. I am interested in someone who hold pride and ambition for creating software in innovative software applications and new devices.
We push boundaries with new technologies so that we can deliver the very best for client requirements and projects. We are not restricted to using any particular technologies and we collaborate to decide on the best technology stacks for the project at hand.
What they offer
You will also be provided a great benefits package; Pay competitive salaries and you'll be part of an annual profit share bonus scheme. We offer a contributory pension, private health insurance, life assurance and plenty more!
Perhaps most importantly you'll have the opportunity to learn something new every day, work with a wide range of the latest tech and spend your days with people who are as enthusiastic and excited as you are about creating great software!
What will it take?
* A passionate software developer at heart, who is able to coach and mentor other people, and who enjoys leading a small team of software engineers.
* You are a proven developer who loves building slick applications in any of the following: C#, WPF, .NET, ASP.NET Core, C++, Qt framework in Linux.
* You are ready to move to the next stage in your ambitious career or are already a software team leader ready to join us on the exciting journey of building a software team in our Epsom office.
Skills & Requirements
* You have professional development experience with any of the following: C#, WPF, .NET, ASP.NET Core, C++, Qt framework in Linux.
* You are passionate about learning new software technologies and enjoy writing code.
* You are a self-starter, fearless about asking questions when you don't know the answers, and capable of managing your own time.
* You enjoy operating in a fast-paced environment.
* You have a good academic track record with a degree or postgraduate qualification in computer science, information technology or a related subject from a top university.
The ONE Group description
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960429484