A new role has arisen with one of Cornwall’s leading employers
Due to continued growth and expansion an opportunity has arisen for a Web Developer
You will be working alongside the Information Management and Data Services Unit to develop and maintain websites, working with minimal supervision to meet deadlines in line with company priorities, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of various websites and platforms, ensuring that brand identity is maintained at all times.
- Responsible for working with the marketing team to advise, design and develop new websites as required.
- To regularly review existing sites, incorporating new technologies and designs to maintain a fresh and dynamic experience.
- To develop and manage social media elements on the websites.
- Designing, writing, and editing web pages and code within a corporate style that meets current legislation on accessibility and meet standards for browser compatibility.
- Working with others, develop interfaces to other company systems to present information on websites.
- To implement, manage and maintain a robust Content Management System that enables quick, easy, and delegated management of website content to non-technical staff.
- To provide training to non-technical staff in the use of the company systems along with the creation of user guides and technical documentation.
- To provide support and advice to staff on effective use of company systems.
- Responsible for the supervision of junior staff.
- To undertake personal and professional training and development to maintain skills and knowledge to a high degree.
This full time permanent role with a salary starting from £26,000 - £29,000 dependent on experience. Great company benefits including 25 days holiday and company sick pay.
If you would be interested in applying please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experience. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and no personal details shall be released.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960428722