Job Type: Full Time fixed-term
6 month Fixed Term Contract
The new legal entity representing the Joint Working of Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow and Royal College of Physicians of London is seeking to fill the vacancy of a Change Manager which reports into the Chief Operating Officer.
This entity will co-create and deliver:
- the MRCP(UK) Diploma Examinations, the PACES practical examination and Specialty Certificate Examinations (SCE’S)
- the Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board (JRCPTB) which is responsible for managing the Colleges’ role in the regulation of specialist training in the UK
- the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Policy and Diary for Physicians
Working closely with the COO, The Change Manager will develop & manage the successful re-structure of the new entity, with a focus on the people side of change – primarily on implementing the new organisation structure and job roles.
- Develop and implement a change management programme to restructure the organisation’s departments and job roles.
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Work with department managers and HR in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support the re-structure. Ensure all organisational change workstream risks, actions, issues and decisions (RAID) are logged and managed appropriately.
- Support the department managers in mapping users to roles to ensure that they have appropriate access at Go-Live
- Assignment of individuals to structure and reporting lines (with HR)
- Validate job design and competency modelling if required (with HR)
- Recruitment/redeployment/redundancy programmes, where required with support of HR policy
- Manage the transition of change in the business. Working with operational managers to embed changes within the business. Identifying what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits.
- Significant change management experience
- Significant business transformation experience
- Ability to lead, influence and guide others with Change activities
- Strong knowledge of job design and competency modelling, and Recruitment/redeployment/redundancy programmes
- Well developed understanding of team dynamics and of political sensitivity when working across teams
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
• 29 days holiday plus public holidays
• Free lunch
• Discounted gym membership
• Learning and development opportunities and more
For more information about the role and our benefits, please view the job description and person specification. To apply, click the apply button and submit a covering letter and CV.
Closing date: 22nd April 2018
Interview date: 8 May 2018
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960429491