IT Support Technician
Get involved with the world's fastest expanding industry. Work in Tech. Apply now!
This is an opportunity to join a young dynamic technology provider providing varied networking and technology solutions to the SME marketplace in Scotland. The role provides a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a very varied and challenging career with the technology sector. This role involves both remote, on-site support, system builds - both on client site and remotely.
You would be working with the following technologies:
- Working with the following technologies:
- Cisco Meraki cloud managed networking;
- SIP Telephony; Windows Server environments; Windows desktop environment; Citrix; VMWare plus client technologies such as Satellite, EFM , leased line and standard DSL connectivity
- Someone with working knowledge of networking and IP
- Someone with working of leading desktop operating systems and ideally a knowledge of MS Office 2013/2010/2013/2016
- An individual with a rudimentary knowledge of basic LAN infrastructure and ideally a knowledge of WAN/LAN interactions.
- Someone with a working knowledge and familiarity with Windows server operating systems and at least a rudimentary knowledge of Windows domain environments
- Someone with basic knowledge of firewall and cyber security methods and practices
- Someone with the ability to communicate with users with limited or no technical knowledge and to troubleshoot as required
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon - Fri
- 9am - 5.30pm
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960430728