Digital Project Manager - Competitive Salary - Bristol
Our super B2B client is searching for a Digital Project Manager with an eye for detail and an instinctive ability for exceptional understanding and communication. You will be extremely comfortable talking to clients, colleagues and end users to deliver outstanding digital solutions. You will have had previous experience working in a creative communications agency and will be happy to take point on digital projects.
Who are they?
Based in the centre of vibrant Bristol our client is an independent creative marketing agency expanding rapidly. This office isn’t your everyday office, think a leafy urban space with exposed brick walls and gorgeous snugs - somewhere you look forward to working everyday!
What will YOU be doing?
You’ll be reporting directly to the Project Team Lead, helping to plan execute and deliver all digital projects to the best that they can possibly be.
You’ll spend time talking to all stakeholders, liasing with clients and co-ordinating the creative and digital teams to make sure that all things digital are up and running to your clients’ specifications.
You’ll spend your time:
- Getting a handle on the clients’ aims, business and market to help deliver creative commercial solutions
- Producing wireframes with the team of interactive designers
- Working with account teams to define project requirements, schedules and budget
- Creating project plans that grow and adapt to meet changing requirements
- Following quality assurance procedures, identifying any risks to your projects and ensuring documentation is in order
- Coordinating the testing plan/QA/user acceptance procedure
- Working confidentially with the clients’ information
- Holding regular status meetings with the project teams and/or clients
You must have:
- A general understanding of the principles and processes involved in we-development, web-based application programming, database and system design
- Experience managing complex technical projects
- A familiarity with Digital PM methodologies, processes and procedures
- A knowledge of internet, intranet, extranet and server structures
- A sound working knowledge of content management systems, ideally Drupal
- The ability to use email and internet applications and a strong proficiency in the Microsoft suite including Microsoft Project
- The techie knowledge of operating a Mac OS-X system
- A working knowledge of coding and web development is very much preferred
This is a two interview process, and we will only be able to accept applications from Digital Managers with an agency background.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960429008