Salary: £35-45k plus benefits and 25 days holiday
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Job Reference: ATWN-565741
Overview for .NET Developer vacancy:
You will sit within an agile and multi-disciplined delivery team of 6 people, developing and delivering the companies proprietary greenfield and enterprise products and platforms. The development process starts from assisting to generate ideas to the delivery of solutions/products, whilst encompassing the full spectrum of design, coding, manual and automated testing. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful delivery of a key and strategic objectives through the development of high quality software and supporting documentation.
Description for .NET Developer vacancy:
- You will develop web and server side applications using C#, XML, XSL, TSQL, and other technologies from the Microsoft stack whilst following and improving upon coding style standards and guidelines.
- You will use source control effectively and test code to agreed level of coverage.
- You will utilise knowledge to use the correct development approach, whilst adapting to the task at hand.
- You will be expected to follow best practice around .NET secure coding and PCI-DSS compliance.
- You will assist in the creation of technical documentation for new modules and features.
- You will write unit tests and liaise internally with software testers to support the delivery of bug-free code.
- You will participate in departmental events, team stand-ups, reviews and retrospectives.
- You will work with key stakeholders to understand, develop and deliver customer requirements.
- You will work collaboratively to share knowledge and mentor colleagues in modern development techniques.
- You will use all available technical and non-technical resources to develop and maintain a good understanding of the industry, the companies products and services offered.
Required Skills for .NET Developer vacancy:
- You will need to have good knowledge and experience of developing C# in either .NET 4.0 or 4.5
- You will need to have knowledge of MVC (Ideally 4+)
- You will need to have good SQL server knowledge (v 2008/2012)
- You will need experience of using Source control such as TFS, VSTS and/or GIT
- You will need to be able to understand REST APi techniques
- You will need experience of building scalable applications
- You will need to understand relational database design
- You will ideally have knowledge of ORM and DI frameworks
- You will ideally have an understanding of DDD and TDD processes
- You will ideally understand SOLID development principles
- You will ideally have previous experience of deployment tools and test automation frameworks
- You will need to be happy to work in a collaborative and knowledge sharing environment.
- You will need to be accurate and methodical in working within guidelines and policies.
- You will need to have good organisation skills.
- You will need to enjoy solving problems.
For more information please either Call us, Email: jobs[at]broadrockmarks[dot]com or click apply.
Broadrock Marks is a search consultancy that specialises in providing resource solutions on a permanent, contract and retained basis for companies in the UK and internationally, across the following IT disciplines: Software Development & Architecture, ERP & CRM, Cloud & Infrastructure, Business Intelligence & Big Data, Executive & Senior Search, Information Security and Networking.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960429955