Online Digital Marketing Apprentice
Currently looking for a passionate and energetic Online Marketing Apprentice for a Recruitment company that finds, attracts and engages over 1000 people a week to work throughout the North West region.
Interested candidates should have a large amount of passion and knowledge with social media in particular Online marketing, brand awareness.
Interested Candidates must be professional in manner and look and act as the face of the business to all visitors and callers.
The candidate must be outgoing, strong willed, creative and think outside the box and be able to come up with creative ideas.
An established and successful business that is in transition, change and huge growth.
The business needs to be brought up to date with social media, Internet and online marketing.
A company which has expansion plans for the coming 3 years and an opportunity to not only be a part of that but have your work and ideas be a contributing factor to that growth and future success.
- Manage Social Media and Web Activity for the company
- Creating, designing and rolling out regular daily marketing material for the business
- Attracting new clients and candidates to the business
- Brand awareness in the local markets around Manchester
- Marketing and brand awareness within training centers, schools, universities etc et
- Create clever eye catching marketing through many social media and print media platforms
- Engage with all incoming clients to the office through face to face greeting
- Help out with the day to day business activities including reporting, analysis, data entry and filing.
- Keen interest and understanding in Social Media platforms
- Competent PC and Internet user
- Real interest in Business
- Professional at all times
- Friendly and Outgoing Personality
- Full of ideas
- Target driven
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Monday - Friday: 8:00-5:00 or 8:30-5:30
- £150 per week
- The ability to grow with the business and carve out a successful career on completion of the apprenticeship
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960429934