Infrastructure Support Analyst
Infrastructure Support Analyst - Windows Server, Active Directory, VMware, Networking, Exchange, ITIL
Up to £40,000 basic salary + Company Benefits
We are recruiting for an Infrastructure Support Analyst to join a high performing Infrastructure support team, working within a successful retail organisation.
Infrastructure Support Analyst Responsibilities / Objectives:
You will work within the IT Operations Team being tasked to the IT Infrastructure Team Leader.
Our client is undergoing a large IT/ Tech change program, refreshing firewalls, Internet Lines and SAN and this role is key in the success of these projects
You must be able to provide Infrastructure Support and Project Guidance in a large, complex and fast moving environment and must have a track record of successful infrastructure delivery for on premise, private and public cloud environments. You will assist in translating business requirements into technical Solutions. In addition, you have the technical skills and experience needed to develop cost-effective solutions that meet functional and performance requirements and that provide demonstrable returns.
Infrastructure Support Analyst Key Role Responsibilities:
As part of fulfilling the role, the individual will be required to perform key responsibilities:
- Hypervisor Support - Responsible for support and maintenance of the company virtual infrastructure
- Server Support - Responsible for support and maintenance of company physical infrastructure
- SAN - Responsible for support and maintenance of company SAN Fabric
- Network - Responsible for support and maintenance of company networking
- Exchange - Responsible for support and maintenance of company Mail Services
- Cloud - Responsible for support and maintenance of Cloud Infrastructure within Azure and AWS
- Responsible for liaising with 3rd Parties to provide support services
- Responsible for training, developing and coaching 2nd Line and 1st line staff
- Responsible for creating and maintaining company system's documentation
- Responsible for overseeing company Disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Responsible for overseeing company backup and maintenance plans
- Responsible for implementing the company Mobile Device Management Suite to control company assets across the company
Infrastructure Support Analyst Required Skills:
- Detailed VMWare skills in v5 and above
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Active Directory
- Desktop Operating Systems - Windows XP, 7 and 10
- Networking knowledge including IPSec VPN's, MPLS,
- Cisco networking experience, switches, routers, ASA devices
- Provide 3rd Line Support for infrastructure Service Incidents
- SAN hardware and software experience
- Exchange 2010, Exchange Online and other Office 365 services.
- SCCM 2012/2016 Automated software deployments
- Infrastructure Backup and Replication
- Security awareness and experience of device hardening, patching and antivirus management
- Understanding and Experience of the ITIL principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting and describing complex technical subjects.
- Ability to apply technology solutions to real business requirements.
- VMWare VCP 5 or above
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco Firepower experience
- Cloud based Infrastructure Services - Azure, AWS
- Dynamics 365 experience
- Office 365 migration experience
- Microsoft MCSA
- VEEAM Backup experience
- Mobile Device Management skills (VMWare AirWatch)
- Microsoft EMS Systems experience
- Any ERP or Retail EPOS Systems experience
- Any MPLS or corporate retail connectivity experience
- Any HP-UX Server experience
- ITIL Qualification
This is a fantstic opportunity to join a successful organisation that offers employees great progression routes and a supportive environment to work within.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960427291