Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Salary: £28,000-£30,000 Location: Leicester Type: Permanent opportunity working 3 shift pattern Monday-Friday
This 40 year established manufacturing business has recently experienced some tremendous growth. With multiple European sites and a portfolio of over 100 products they are now providing solutions to an array of customers worldwide.
The business has strong plans to progress from £25m to £50m over the next five years which will open up a lot of opportunities for promotion. Right now they are looking to expand the operations team, specifically by recruiting skilled engineers that can help reach targets and keep production downtime to a minimum.
What can they offer:
- Great company with good future expansion plans
- Training opportunities for your development
- Good progression with chances to move into more senior engineering role in the future.
The type of person this business requires is as follows…
- Completed a full apprenticeship
- Ambitious and want to join an ever growing business
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience working on both electrical and mechanical faults
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website and contact Benjamin Walker
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960431294