Our client focuses on providing new perceptions on how to treat and analyse data. They are a leading technology solutions company who have created an innovative software platform specialising in fraud and risk management. They are looking for a front-end UI Engineer to be based in Cambridge, who has experience with Elm programming language.
- To work with a team to create a functional web user interface for the business
- Solve any business ideas while making the user experience a priority
- Help plan & develop new features until deployment.
- Must have a background working with Elm programming
- Knowledge working with HTML 5 + CSS3
- Desirable to have had exposure working on Linux/Unix
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960427040