Our client, a provider of flexible office space with over 30 offices based across London and the UK, is seeking a Compliance Officer to join their team, providing wide ranging support to their General Counsel.
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing company, with a fantastic company culture!
Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer will include:
· Ensuring that clear policies and internal control procedures are in place, and are consistently communicated
· Keeping management informed of any relevant statutory or regulatory developments
· Liaising with other internal stakeholders to ensure a 'joined up' response to any anticipated changes
· Oversight of the onboarding process relating to virtual clients to include the provision of training and regular internal audits
· Engaging stakeholders and working closely with management to develop a 'good compliance' culture, and an understanding of how this can drive value
· Developing a strong working rapport with regulators and industry bodies
· Assisting in the continued development of a risk management framework, as well as evaluating the strategic implications of new regulations, including those relating to AML, KYC, GDPR and virtual office matters
· Instructing external advisors as needed
Compliance Officer - what we're looking for:
· At least 2-3 years' experience within a compliance focused role - our client is open on sector but exposure to hospitality or retail would be advantageous
· A strong educational background, to include an Upper Second Class Honours degree, or equivalent
· The ability to balance the development of process and risk management with the needs of an entrepreneurial and dynamic business
· A proven track record of building a strong rapport at management level
· The capacity of challenge management or peers when needed in order to drive implementation
· Excellent written and spoken communication
Compliance Officer - what's in it for you?
· The chance to work for a enterprising and highly successful business, offering an excellent working environment and some great benefits!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960422764