Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst
Immediate Starts Available
Shortlist Recruitment are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join a market leading software house in Cheadle. This is the perfect position for a graduate or someone from an IT background who is looking for a change in career.
The Service Desk Analyst will be required to run the support line for web applications, liaising with clients and end users. The role includes managing the solutions database through updates and fixing common problems.
Typical daily responsibilities for the Service Desk Analyst will include:
- Provide a single point of contact for clients, whilst maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Triage of tickets and queue management, assigning tickets that cannot be resolved to 2nd Line
- Diagnose and resolve technical incidents and requests
- Connect remotely to clients
- Provide training and guidance to clients
- Work to agreed SLA's and KPI's
The Service Desk Analyst will ideally have prior experience in a help desk environment and should have:
- ITSM best practice, ideally having worked in an ITIL environment
- Excellent communication skills, (verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong team player
- Exceptional customer service skills, and have a passion for service
Ideally the Service Desk Analyst will have technical experience of:
- Windows XP & Later Versions
- PC Hardware knowledge and diagnosis
- Remote access tools
- Telephony experience
- Networking with Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- TCP/IP routers and switching
The Service Desk Analyst will receive full support and training, and will be expected to constantly learn new skills and technologies.
The Service Desk Analyst role is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic help desk analyst or support analyst who has a passion for customer service and IT and bored in their current role and wants to join a very friendly and busy team, in a business that has ambitious growth plans.
The salary on offer is up to £22,000 with good benefits. This role is based in Cheadle and is commutable from Manchester, Wythenshawe, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Knutsford and Warrington.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960424827