Assistant Marketing Manager
Forming part of a widely recognised and successful plc, our client is a prestigious Developer who produce a stunning and diverse selection of exclusive schemes.
Due to internal promotion, they now have an opportunity for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join their Head Office team based in Slough. You’ll work in conjunction with the Sales Department and liaise closely with site sales teams and suppliers to drive the delivery of a variety of marketing activities appropriate to the marketplace.
This role will suit a marketing professional who is already an Assistant Manager or a talented Senior Executive ready to progress up the career ladder.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in the realisation of marketing collateral within set deadlines
- The creation and continuous update of property portals and company website plot listings
- Writing detailed briefs for agencies for collateral such as development launches, particulars, leaflets, adverts etc. and seeing them through to delivery within set deadlines
- Briefing in and writing marketing campaigns such as social media posts and email campaigns
- Assisting with the sign off of sales brochure required by certain departments within the agreed timescale and ensuring all relevant information is provided to the creative company and liaising with them throughout the project
- Assisting with the creation of the sales model. i.e responsible for providing up-to date working drawing etc and attending approval meetings
- Coaching and training the Marketing Administrator
- Providing support in the setting up of marketing suites and showhomes from concept to completion including all necessary promotional work (launch, catering, advertising, site promotion) with internal and external suppliers
- Providing support to the Marketing Manager to keep within the marketing budget in the realisation of collateral
- Checking and completing Development weekly site-walk checklists
- Carrying out regular reviews of sites to check: signage presentation, showhome and marketing suite presentation including cleaning, displays, literature
Marketing experience gained within the new homes sector would be a distinct advantage although not essential. Suitable applicants will demonstrate a keen eye for detail with solid proof reading and copy writing abilities. You’ll be an enthusiastic, driven and pro-active person with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and deliver to varied deadlines.
Core hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 5.30 however, very occasional weekend working will be required to accommodate new development launches. Additionally, you’ll need to be a car owner as this role will involve site visits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960428465