Functional Assessor - Nurse/Physiotherapist
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Are you a driven Nurse or Physiotherapist who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance? Do you want to use your clinical knowledge and assessment skills in a new environment? If you have answered yes to these questions, then we have an excellent opportunity for you. We are currently looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Physiotherapist for a Functional Assessor position based in Neasden, London.
As a Functional Assessor, you will be required to conduct medical assessments and examinations and produce concise reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team. You will undertake a combination of file-work and face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide the DWP with a comprehensive yet concise report in order to assist them in the decision making process.
- £44,500 p/a basic salary
- Permanent, full time position - 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
- CPD and revalidation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- Full training provided for which you are paid a full time salary
- 2-years post qualification experience as a registered Nurse or Physiotherapist
- Full unconditional registration
- Eligibility to work and live in the UK
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Holiday - buy/sell
- Salary increments after 6-month probationary period
- Additional salary increments following 18-months of employment
Candidates must be a Physiotherapist or Registered Nurse (RGN) with 2 year's post-registration experience.
If you'd be interested in applying for this position, or would like to find out some additional information, please feel free to contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on ************** Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960429092