Senior IT Support Administrator
Satarah Recruitment is currently recruiting for our client based in Corby, Northamptonshire. A Senior IT Support Administrator is urgently needed by our client and will be responsible for the administration and management of all end-user facing applications and systems
The job is to be responsible for research and evaluating systems solutions, and participating in their installation, configuration and rollout. You will also be responsible for the administration of network access security.
· Monitor and take ownership of service desk tickets and requests made via the Help Desk System, e-mail, voice mail and walk-up requests
· Respond to end-user enquiries regarding the status of service request tickets
· Troubleshoot the end-user's issue and resolve upon first contact
· Queries and support using knowledge bases, manuals, support sites, and vendors
· Manage and administer all end-user facing software applications from a technical standpoint
· Advanced support for remote access, VPN, wireless, cellular devices, video conferencing, and other audio-visual systems.
· Assist with "how-to" and training on all supported devices, applications and systems as required.
· Perform workstation installations, builds, repairs, and configurations according to standard policies and procedures.
· Contribute to the creation and maintenance of FAQ documents, knowledge base articles and user guides.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have a background in IT support, confident within Microsoft Windows and Mac desktop operating systems and enjoy working as part of a central team. Below is an overview:
· Experience with tools utilized to troubleshoot conventional software and hardware platforms.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent IT service desk-related work experience.
· Supported within Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft Office preferred. As well as virtualized server and desktop environments, storage technologies, replication, backup/restore technologies, Citrix, Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware, and Google G-Suite is helpful.
· Knowledge of voice and data network technologies (TCP/IP, wireless, PBX, VOIP, video conferencing, and RF is helpful)
· Knowledge of automated asset management, desktop imaging, remote desktop takeover, and automated software installation technologies is helpful.
This client provides an excellent benefits package:
· 37.5 Hours
· 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
· Private Medical (Bupa)
· 3% Pension
· Company product discount
· Free parking on site
If you have a bachelor's degree in computer science and have work related experience or have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960427559