Point of Sales (POS) / Hospitality SaaS
£40,000 - £50,000 Basic
Leading Global Hospitality Solutions Provider
Can be based nationwide
Do you have experience implementing Point of Sales (POS)?
Have you experience working with Hospitality clients?
The Implementation Specialist role performs onsite installation and training services for implementation of software and resold hardware products. The Implementation Specialist will primarily operate as a secondary or team resource to an established Project Lead and/or Project Manager or may be positioned to lead portions of a project as part of a project team during an installation engagement.
The Implementation Specialist must be able to efficiently manage the planning and communication of assigned project tasks, communicate professionally to co-workers, project stake holders and customers, learn new products and processes quickly, balance multiple priorities, and develop a solid understanding of products (hardware and software) in all vertical markets.
This is chance to join an already highly successful hospitality technology vendor with a reputation for quality and over 1500 people globally. You will get the chance to work with some of the best clients out there. Ability to work autonomously, travel as required and exceptional client facing skills is a must.
Role Responsibilities: Implementation Consultant
- Consult with Project Management regarding operational considerations and configuration of systems to support customer requirements.
- Make recommendations to utilize full advantages of product line while maximizing operational efficiencies
- Identify and manage project scope.
- Ensure that project documentation is sufficient and clear and concise
- Work with Project Management to manage project risks and establish effective communication plan for escalation process
- Gather site requirements, review and recommend operational design
- Configure and test system configuration in order to maximize efficiency and provide operational consistency
- Prepare training materials and conduct training sessions
- Live monitor operations by providing end user assistance
- Coordinate with the client teams to develop processes, procedures, and documentation to enhance our implementation and training services
- Develop detailed project documentation upon completion of project to ensure that the Customer Care team has all relevant information to handle support for client going forward
Experience Needed: Implementation Consultant
- 2 to 3 years experience in system support or implementation for hospitality products
- Good understanding of business operations and accounting practices.
- Dedication to customer service is a must
- Great communication skills, and be able to communicate in English.
- Great work ethic; will go above and beyond to exceed client expectations.
- Must be able to work independently with a high degree of self-initiative.
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changes in project priorities
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
- Experience and equal comfort with Linux and Windows command line tools
- Admin experience for Linux-based AND Windows based systems or web servers
- Experience troubleshooting networking issues at multiple levels - ports, protocols, levels, proxies
- A doer, proven track record of jumping in and solving problems
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960431839