Digital Marketing Executive
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a fast-growing professional services business. The Digital Marketing Executive will help develop and implement the digital strategy across all channels - PPC, SEO, website, email marketing, social, display and re-targeting.
This is a diverse, varied role and will include channel maintenance, acquisition marketing, content marketing and general marketing support for various areas of the business.
You’ll be up to speed with the latest digital marketing practices and technologies and will bring fresh ideas to the team.
You’ll have a good understanding and experience of working across the full digital marketing mix: email marketing, website content management, PPC, SEO, analytics. Experience of campaign planning / management and media buying would be beneficial. You’ll be as comfortable analysing analytics as you are writing engaging emails, with a focus on testing and refining to ensure success.
Drive acquisition and retention of clients through a high-quality digital offering and excellent event management.
The role will specifically manage:
- Website - including editing, proof reading and updating content via the content management system, Analytics, SEO and PPC
- Social - including daily management of all owned social channels, working with PR and Content manager to ensure steady stream of content, Analytics and Community management
- E Marketing - including establishing and managing a contact strategy for clients and prospects through CRM, crafting excellent copy for emails, targeted to specific client segments. Reviewing and proofing all email campaigns, acting as quality control and managing use of broadcast tool, creating emails which deliver impact.
- Campaign management as required, including customer acquisition and lead generation tactics. Using e-marketing to support delivery of client and prospect events.
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR, and other e Privacy regulation.
- Support to deliver sector marketing plans as required
- Manage offline marketing collateral as required
- Responsible for tracking, measurement and analysis of all activity to assess impact on the brand and ROI
Skills and experience:
- Must have at least 3 years B2B experience in a similar digital marketing role, within financial services or professional services.
- Degree educated ideally with a CIM qualification.
- Track record of supporting the delivery of excellent marketing campaigns, demonstrating ROI.
- Proven relevant experience of delivering high quality digital campaigns as well as CRM knowledge and experience.
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills (specifically in writing for the web / emails and SEO)
- Experience of managing agency relationships
- Confident, proactive, entrepreneurial, resilient and able to work closely with senior stakeholders
Technical skills required:
- Hands on experience with leading email broadcast systems, CRM systems and analytics systems (eg Google Analytics).
- Sound knowledge and experience of website management (particularly on page optimisation for SEO and updating copy via a content management system, creation of campaign pages).
- A good, working command of PPC, SEO and digital advertising principles.
- Working knowledge of Adobe creative suite desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960432540