IT Trainer (Software) Perm £35k Surrey
Job type: Full time
Direct report: Training Manager
Urgent requirement for a Trainer to join a Software Vendor based in Surrey, you will be joining an expanding training team.
You will support in the creation, planning, coordination and delivery of both internal external training programmes.
Day to day tasks will involve working closely with Sales and Customer Success to ensure that the correct training is quoted for clients based on the Training guidelines.
You will have 3+ years experience ideally working with a software vendor in professional training, writing training content and assessment materials
- Ability to express their ideas clearly and coherently
- Confidence speaking publicly both online and in face to face scenarios
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative and be self-motivated
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960427282