Junior Quality Assurance Tester
We are looking for an ambitious, experienced and dynamic person to work for a fantastic and unique website creation/management software developer business.
We need a key player who can form and execute test strategies. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Senior QA engineer and will review the companies QA testing strategy and help improve and adapt them, as well as testing the multiple applications the client has created.
The perfect candidate MUST HAVE
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver (Java)
- Experience with Cucumber Automated testing framework
- Knowledge of Jira- bug reporting
- Experience with MySQL
The perfect candidate must also
- Have Strong English language and communication skills
- Be organized, efficient and competent in their role
- Be able to work independently and as part of their team
- Have a superb eye for design and attention to detail
In return the successful candidate
- gets a fantastic salary of £30k (DOE) with an excellent benefit package including pension, life & medical insurance etc.
- An opportunity to Work from home
- Be part of a great company culture and opportunities to grow
- Be able to work a team of keen, exciting and brilliant developers
If you match all the requirements above then apply!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426030