Software Test Engineer
At polkadotfrog, we have an immediate requirement for a software test engineer to work for a market-leading company based in Cambridge. The role will architect automated test software for complex systems. This will involve working with other software engineers as well as clients and potential customers from time to time to develop cutting-edge products.
The company has a pedigree and track record in markets and products. Recent example of their work include the complete development of a wireless medical telemetry system and a global satellite communication service, also an air traffic control radio system.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design and development of test frameworks for large software systems, also delivery of high-quality code. Working closely with other software engineers to solve technical problems and implement new features. The role will develop test plans and scripts from business requirements and specifications, as well as perform a wide range of test activities.
- Bachelors’ degree in an electronic or software subject
- Significant experience of Python
- Hands on experience in communications software
- Good knowledge of build system and source control
- Understanding how to conduct and document test cases
- Good knowledge of hardware and software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Internet technologies
- ISEB/ ISTQB qualification
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426832