Job Title: Operations MI Analyst
Reporting To: Operations and Service Desk Manager
The Operations MI Analyst role will be required to produce and maintain accurate management information reports to support the Operations area in achieving contractually agreed service levels.
Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities of job
- Provide in depth analysis of performance and business impacts using appropriate techniques and tools, interpreting the outcomes and preparing relevant reports and documents to inform business decisions.
- Provide support to colleagues and assist with enquiries.
- Develop and produce ad hoc reports as required.
- Produce and deliver management information to the Operations management team in a timely manner on a daily, weekly and monthly basis or as required.
- Develop reports by engaging with the requestor to define appropriate format and content to meet their objectives.
- Validate, investigate and troubleshoot issues with management information or associated systems.
- Identify continuous improvement ideas that have a direct impact upon business performance and customer service.
- Support delivery of change and improvement initiatives in Operations when required.
- Develop and maintain tools, techniques and procedures relating to analytical and management information activities.
- Identify and highlight performance/service issues and trends to the Operations management team.
- Maintain an awareness of the key TCF issues and Operations performance against the consumer outcomes.
- Ensure planning processes adhere to the Operations Management Framework (OMF) and share best practice across the planning community.
For areas of responsibility, ensure:
- Ability to analyse and understand data, shape into insightful MI and present conclusions.
- Ability to translate raw data into reports with high visual impact
- Strong analytical skills and highly numerate
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks, working to challenging deadlines
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships and interact at all levels
- Self-motivated, flexible and responsive to business needs and changes in Priorities
- Personally, committed to quality, delivery and improvement
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Committed team player
Job related experience, qualifications and skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of VBA would be an advantage with the ability to write programmes to automate processes, and to understand and amend existing codes written by others
- Knowledge of Business Objects and Actuate would be an advantage
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426239