Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer - Milton Keynes - £32,000 - £35,000/ annum + Door to Door, Private Use of Van and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- A HVAC solutions company that offer a variety of Mechanical and Electrical Services across the UK.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a Commercial Gas Engineer?
- Must live along the M1 corridor. Ideal candidates will live in either Milton Keynes, Luton or Northampton.
- Must have worked in the industry for a considerable number of years.
- Must hold valid COCN1, CCN1 and full driving licence.
- Experience on with Commercial Boilers - installs, maintenance, service and repair.
- Experience with HVAC systems.
- 17th Edition/ Electrical skills/ F-Gas would be desirable but are NOT essential.
HOW? Will you be working?
- You will be working across the Home Counties Region carrying out service, maintenance, repairs within Commercial properties - predominantly Pubs, Restaurants and Retail sites.
- You will be working in both commercial and industrial sites.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Company Van.
- Travel time - door to door.
- Competitive salary.
- Overtime - time and half and double time on weekends.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the "Apply Now" button.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960425172