Mortgage Adviser - Employed or Self-Employed
A great opportunity to join an established and reputable firm based in Doncaster. The firm provide Mortgages, Business Loans, Insurances, Life Cover and more. They have a bank of over 1500 clients and growing. I am looking for an experienced, qualified Adviser to join this firm. To be successful in the role, you must share a passion for providing excellent service and have a good track record of lead conversion.
This progressive business has a very strong reputation, a constant stream of client referrals and their retention rates are high. As part of the firm's future growth plans, they now require an additional Mortgage Adviser who share these values and ambition.
Support is on offer to help each Adviser develop quality, long standing client base. You will be assisted by an experienced Administrator, in order to ensure your cases a dealt with swiftly.
- You must be a confident lead generator, able to network and make introductions.
- You will manage your own pipeline of enquires and follow up with prospects / clients.
- You must take a pro-active approach to marketing your service.
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Successful but looking to move to the next level
- You will ideally be based close to Doncaster and able to travel to the company offices.
- CeMap qualified
- You must hold Competent Adviser Status
- Excellent compliance record
- You must be able to demonstrate initiative and ability to maintain and develop a client bank.
- Basic salary circa £25-40K depending on experience (or can be self-employed if you prefer)
- Generous commission structure
- Support of Tenet who are one of the UK’s largest adviser groups, supporting thousands of advisers nationwide.
- Long term development opportunities
If you are interested in joining this exciting business, then please click the ‘apply’ button below, and we look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960427367