Technical Product Manager
Our client is a new start up business offering innovative mobile and social media solutions. They are a progressive fintech looking to offer an e-wallet product to their customers giving them the best service and user experience. This is a unique opportunity for someone to start with a business in technical development and in strategic product management.
They are seeking an ambitious person to join them and help create the best technology. This Technical Product Development Manager will be based in London and will report to the CEO. This is an excellent opportunity to become a Chief Technical Product Officer for a growing team!
- To identify and analyse market trends in the changing mobile, e-wallet and payments business
- Evaluating opportunities and mapping the future technical vision
- To oversee the technical architecture including the design and implementation of solutions
- Work closely with the remote based development team
- Ensuring projects are delivered on-time
- Understanding and translating customer requirements from technical to business instruction
- To create the technical roadmap. To advise on innovation and add key product features into the technical strategy
- Representing the company at events globally
- Degree qualified in a technical discipline with any additional qualifications being advantageous
- Relevant technical experience with the ability to define and improve technical roadmaps.
- A strong technical grounding in web server, cloud services or mobile apps
- A previous technical background working with Java, .net, C# and SQL preferred.
- Agile experience
- Banking industry or eWallet experience
- Telco or Mobile App experience preferred
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426804