Finance / Accounts Assistant
Our Client has a super opportunity to join their highly successful business as a Finance / Accounts Assistant.
This is a sole role – therefore you will be required to plan and manage your own workload and deadlines – we are thinking that this role may suit an AAT Qualified or a QBE.
On a day to day basis you will work across;
- daily Bank Reconciliations
- daily Posting of Payments – you will also be required to make Payments
- on-going Payment of Expenses
- on-going review of Aged Debt – taking prompt action to resolve those Accounts that are in arrears
- on-going management of Credit and Debit Card Payments both in and out of the business
- set up and update of Bank Accounts
- weekly process of Payment Run
- extensive Query Management and Resolution
- completion of a wide range of Administration tasks
Our Client is able to interview for this role straight after Easter – we als0 have a complete job description to support this role.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960432056