Are you a talented marketing professional?
Do you pride yourself on original, creative and engaging marketing content across a variety of channels?
Are you a dab hand with analytics?
Then we have a fabulous role for you!...
One to One are proud to be working with this London-based NFP organisation in their search for a Marketing Manager.
With responsibility for creating and executing strategies for supporting the multiple areas of the business, the Marketing Manager will not only be responsible for content generation, but also for the monitoring of performance analytics by way of continuously improving customer engagement. Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Planning and executing multiple marketing campaigns across a variety of channels
- Production of content including design, copywriting and proofing
- Management of web pages and HTML to support campaigns
- Monitoring and use of analytics software to optimise output
This is a role for someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. Someone who is passionate about continuous improvement and putting the customer at the heart of everything they do. As such, the successful candidate is likely to have:
- Experience in marketing covering a broad range of channels to support a wide ride of campaigns
- A creative edge; a keen eye for detail and the ability to create eye-catching, thought provoking and engaging content
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An understanding of brand strategy and execution
- Social Media management and engagement
- Google Analytics experience
- SEO experience
- Video or audio editing experience - this organisation are looking to improve their digital output and as such these platforms will be a key piece in their marketing strategy moving forwards.
This role is looking to interview immediately - please contact me for further details and a confidential discussion.
***************************** / ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960429126