Software & Web Developer Apprentice
An exciting opportunity has arrived to join an exciting and progressive IT Service company as a Software Development Apprentice.
If you have a passion for coding and development then don't delay apply today.
From day one, you will be involved in design and development of new features for the web applications, testing and execution of bug fixes, or investigation into prospective data sources and how they might be integrated into the UI alongside our existing collections.
You will be backed to succeed by professionals with significant experience working in the IT environment and also be mentored on your apprenticeship journey by current and former apprentices who have risen through the ranks to progress within the company.
We're a technically progressive IT Services company offering boutique services to our customers in and around the North West.
- Work in all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Design and development of new features for the web applications,
- Testing and execution of bug fixes
- Investigation into prospective data sources
- Meeting clients to gather requirements
- Write technical documentation
- Dealing with technical support requests
- A real passion for Software and web development
- An interest in coding is essential and it would be great to see any personal projects or college coursework.
- Positive and confident attitude to work
- Be able to show initiative.
- Good attention to detail
- A fast learner
- Pride in work
- Monday - Friday: 9:00-17:00
- £165 per week
We're a friendly organisation working out of our open plan Stockport site. It's casual so jeans and t-shirt is fine (unless you're meeting clients). You're also free to choose which Technology suits your new projects which provides excellent training opportunities.
As well as a competitive apprentice salary and our benefits are pretty good too - we offer Free Fruit and Beverages, Gym Membership and Pension.
For a hard working apprentice there will be be opportunities to develop a career with the company with more responsibilities, new job title and pay increases on successful completion of the apprenticeship
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960429689