Location: City of London
Salary:£35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
My client are a large consultancy for restaurants. The Restaurant Accountant reports to the members of senior management and maintains the accounting records, processes transactions and prepares financial information and statutory checks for up to five client restaurants. There is also a requirement for the job holder to work closely with the Operational Managers and their teams.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for integrity of the financial records, processing them and for ensuring that appropriate control procedures exist to protect the companys assets and records
- Perform transaction processing on purchase, sales and nominal ledger and ensure that deadlines and performance targets are achieved
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with analysis and annual Statutory Accounts to at least trial balance level ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards and reporting requirements
- Development and implementation of new financial systems and processes that improve working efficiency and financial control
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must possess excellent knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products in particular Excel and Outlook
- Must have at least three years work experience of working in restaurant accounting
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Given that the candidate will be required to work at the clients premises from time to time, they must be presentable
This vacancy is being managed by Chen Chin at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960427402