Mortgage and Protection Administrator Opportunities
Mortgage and Protection Administrator Opportunities BLUM61921
£22,000 + Excellent Benefits - dependent on experience
Are you interested in pursuing a career in the financial services industry?
Do you want to be one of the first people through the door in a brand-new business that, in 5 years’ time, will be the number 1 mortgage business in the UK?
Our client is recruiting for Mortgage and Protection Administrators to join their new business and promise to give you a great place to work. Funky new offices, prime location in the centre, a new team to work with, great benefits, bonuses and first-class training & career development.
Benefits of the Role
You will learn constantly. This is a job that will force you to grow. You’ll learn something new and be challenged almost every day.
You can realise your full potential. Due to the planned rapid growth of the company, top performers will be in prime position to advance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with or without experience in mortgage and protection administration. Most importantly, we want someone who is looking for a role with real opportunity for progression in the financial services industry.
Requirements for this Position
Our client is very open to hiring candidates with different backgrounds experiences and skills, however there are a few non-negotiable traits that any successful candidate will possess:
You will be ambitious. You will want to get the most out of life and will not settle for second best.
You will have excellent administration and customer service skills. You will have the ability to prioritise and manage a high-volume workload
You will be hardworking. You will not do the bare minimum and simply clock watch, you will take the initiative and do a fantastic job every time.
You will have a strong moral compass. You will be client focused to provide outstanding customer service and possess excellent written and oral communication skills, both face to face and over the telephone. Previous experience in a call centre environment will be advantageous.
- You will provide first-class customer service to our clients and at the same time providing administrative support to our Sales Teams.
- You will complete client applications over the telephone, manage inbound client calls, update sales systems and records and liaise with providers and lenders for client updates, establishing strong relationships along the way.
- Administer client documentation and record & report commission/sales figures accurately on the sales system
- You will chase providers, lenders and GP surgeries for updates, ensuring our clients and the advisers are kept up to date on the progress of the application.
- In addition, you will act as the first point of contact for any client queries and concerns, engaging the adviser where necessary.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426776