Costs Draftsperson Legal Support
COSTS DRAFTSPERSON/ LEGAL SUPPORT
£22K - £30K ++ PACKAGE (DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE)
Our Client is looking for a Cost Draftsperson to work within their Cost Team / Legal Support team in Ormskirk Lancashire. Office based Monday to Friday with an excellent salary of £22K - £30K with +++ package. Working within a very supportive and career progressive company who encourage and enable their staff within their roles. This is an amazing opportunity to work within a growing and reputable company.
We are looking for a strong academic background, a wish to pursue a career in Criminal law and good interpersonal skills.
In order to be applicable for this role, the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skill set:
- Proof reading and checking
- Legislative Drafting
- Cost Regulations and Bill of Costs
- Court Procedures
- Disputes and Replies
Required Skill Set:
- Proficiency in Excel and Word format documents.
- Use of own initiative and working within a team where required.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Drafting legal documents such as schedules and client instructions.
- Drafting Cost Legal Documentation
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to assist/cover other positions and duties when required.
- Legal assistant experience
- Degree relevant
- Experience within a similar environment as a Legal Secretary or PA
- The successful candidate will be dedicated to a career in Legal Support and passionate about providing a high-quality service.
- Our client is looking to attract applicants from a symbiotic type background such as: civil or commercial, insurance or personal injury.
- Costs fee earners who have already gained broad experience in practicing costs drafting or negotiating, will certainly be of interest, however this is not essential.
UK residents only; relocation package or visa is not applicable to this role. You must be prepared to produce ID and documentation and have a web/face to face interview with the recruitment company before meeting with the client
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960430519