This is a great opportunity for an experienced CMM Programmer to join an established precision engineering technology business, based near Cheltenham. The company specialise in precision engineering products for the medical, aerospace and defence markets.
The ideal CMM Programmer will have a solid inspection background with the ability to programme CMM machines, you will also need to be able to complete various quality related tasks i.e. NCR's, CAR's, FAIR's
This position will suit a CMM Programmer who is looking to mould an inspection section and ultimately have positive impact within a growing business.
CMM Programmer Requirements:
- Experienced in the programming of CMM machines, Mitutoyo would be beneficial
- Any knowledge of PC-DMIS and CAD++ would be advantageous
- Able to read & interpret close tolerance engineering drawings and geometric tolerances (GDT)
- Must have experience using precision measuring equipment i.e., Micrometers, Vernier's, Height Gauges, Micrometers and Shadow Graphs
- Background working within a medical/aerospace industry
If you are interested in this CMM Programmer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960425237