IT Security Specialist
My client is an exciting, niche litigation practice based in central London.
The IT Security Specialist will have a key role at the firm participating in IT security systems improvement decisions, monitoring and reporting; and will work for several different teams that consist of many talented IT Professionals who are skilled in security and are keen to implement more. IT Security Specialist will work together with the Head of IT and also report to the Managing Partner.
The IT Security Specialist will require extensive experience and outstanding expertise in the following areas:
- Network, Host, Application, Data, Operational Security and Compliance
- Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
- UTM and URL Filtering, Malware Protection
- Encryption for Data at Rest and Data in Motion
- VLANs, NAT, VPN, Remote Access, Virtualization, and Cloud Concepts
- Wireless Security
- Mobile Security
- Ethical Hacking concepts such as: System Hacking, Sniffing, Session Hijacking, Reconnaissance, Footprinting, Scanning Networks, Honeypots, Malware Threats, Enumeration, Cryptography, Buffer Overflow, Denial of Service, Hacking Wireless Networks, SQL Injection, Penetration Testing.
Experience with VMware, Citrix, MS Exchange, Windows, Linux, Mac and Cisco in general strongly preferred.
1) Information Technology certifications on Security from EC-Council such as: CEH, ECSA, CNDA, etc.
2) A good degree, preferably a Bachelor of Science Degree
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960431259