Commercial Insurance Broker
What they offer.
- Competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Staff benefits (health insurance, pension)
- Full Study Support and Study Leave for relevant ongoing professional development and training to complete insurance industry professional qualifications
- A key role in a friendly team environment where your specific skills and developing specialist knowledge will be valued and rewarded
- Long term stability and opportunity of working in a permanent role with an established company
The job itself
The role will involve:
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries received from equestrian clients,
- Issuing documents,
- Underwriting new business insurance policies,
- Underwriting and inviting renewals as well as general office duties.
The ideal ************ this you?
We are looking for someone who.
- Has a passion for horses and relevant equestrian knowledge
- Ideally has some level of exposure or expertise in Riding Liabilities Insurance and Freelance Insurance
- Is enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Has fantastic communication skills
- Possesses good organisational attributes
- Is self-motivated
- Works well within a team
- Able to work permanently in the South Essex area (close to Dartford crossing/East London area).
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration by our Senior Consultant. If you are interested in applying then do so as soon as possible.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that your details will be handled sensitively and with the appropriate confidentiality.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960425962