Systems Administrator required to provide technical support advice and guidance to both internal and external customers. This ensures we provide maximum uptime to our external customers and enable internal customers be work effectively by providing the infrastructure they need to perform their jobs. This is a highly visible role which supports both internal and external clients. It requires in depth knowledge of Linux, Windows, Cisco Firewall & Switches, F5 Load Balancers and HP Servers and Storage in a 24/7/365 environment. Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail are required.
What you will be working on
- Support of all Linux servers, storage and related software.
- Support of all Microsoft based services.
- Support of internal and external networks.
- Designing, implementing, testing and highly available Linux configurations.
- Provide out of hours / weekend production support as part of an on call rota.
- Provide a structured, hands-on approach to issue resolution, infrastructure projects and environment management.
- To help maintain systems availability to external users of 99.9% excluding planned downtime.
- Respond to out of hours on call production incidents within defined SLA < 15 minutes.
- Provide technical support cover in the office on a rota system between 08:00 – 18:00.
- Thorough knowledge and in depth experience of Linux systems administration.
- Networking & load balancing products – Cisco & F5 BIG-IP.
- Switches, routers, firewalls, ACL’s.
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and Windows.
- A proactive attitude to systems administration is essential
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting.
- HP DL hardware, iLO and 3Par/EVA/MSA/Left Hand storage products.
- Linux and shell scripting skills.
- Monitoring software products such as Nagios, Zabbix.
Added experience in any of the following would be nice to have
- Supporting and managing Java / J2EE based web sites
- Load Balancing, persistence and failover
- Experience of SAN’s, switching fabric
- Knowledge of security products such as Tripwire, RSA Secure ID, Snort
- Knowledge of PHP / Perl / Python/ Sharepoint and the ability to build on and use Open Source tools/projects.
- Application Servers such as Oracle Web Logic or Tomcat.
- Automation & Configuration Management tools – Puppet, Chef, Kubernetes, Docker
- Virtualisation products – VMWare
- Backup & Restore utilities - VEEAM
The technical division of our Virtue Fusion office consists of almost 100 people, with 25 Front End Developers, 25 Backend Java Developers, 25 QA Testers, 6 Agile Project Managers and a team of infrastructure specialists that consists of Linux Systems Administrators, a WebLogic Administrator and Oracle DBA’s. We are a dedicated team that attend regular company and industry events, deliver to tight deadlines, but also reap the benefits of our hard work by socialising locally around Camden Town, attending meetup groups, playing football/basketball (if interested) on a Friday or taking a trip to the gym to unwind.
A bit about the office
Our Camden Town offices (Known as Virtue Fusion) is the world’s leading developer and licensor of internet bingo products. Our multi-lingual and multi-currency bingo network offers the largest bingo prizes to be found, with peak traffic of over 15,000 concurrent players spread across 100+ skins. Developing bingo and networked gaming solutions for the online and mobile gambling industry, some of the worlds most renowned gaming operators, bookmakers, land-based operators and media companies use Virtue Fusion’s bingo solutions including; Mecca Bingo, Gala Coral, Ladbrokes, William Hill, Sky, Bet365, Unibet, Paddy Power and Boylesports.
We believe that our exuberant, dedicated and dynamic workforce, guided by our customer focused approach to business is the cornerstone on which we continue to build the success of the business. This is why we continue to attract the top companies in the industry as partners.
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies. For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit ***********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960431093