Angular 2 or above, AWS, Git/Github, Agile/SCRUM
£45,000 - £65,000 per annum
My client is centralized Data and Tech delivery team that work across agencies, based in Central London. They actively engage in working on large scale pitches, creating solutions to support planners, creatives, media teams, account handlers and finance teams. You will have the freedom to choose the right tools for the job, as such adopting cutting edge technology, allowing for support and development.
I am looking for a Front-End Developer who has an entrepreneurial spirit, is curious and a team player. You will be motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of (and possibly contribution to) the UI/UX design wireframes to producing the visual elements of the application.
- You will contribute to all stages from conception through build
- You will recognize that a working MVP is often more valuable than a never-delivered perfect solution
- You will bring great ideas to the table!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody with experience in the following:
- Angular (Version 2 and above)
- Google Material Design guidelines and principals. (Angular Material desirable)
- A CSS framework i.e. Bootstrap
- D3.js or similar data visualization
- Ability to develop efficient, highly optimised and clear code
- GIT, ability to collaborate with others on one code base
- Working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Strong eye for detail
What can we do for you?
- Free breakfast in the morning
- Team days out
- Kitchens with free fruit, teas and coffee
- 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work
But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960421991