Software Configuration Analyst
Our global financial client based in the Thames Valley has a new opening for a Software Configuration Analyst.
The role is to provide a range of support activities to the existing IT Support & Environments team.
The primary responsibilities of the Software Configuration Analyst will be working with a range of IT Support, Infrastructure, Development and Business users to ensure all the existing software pre-production environments are set up correctly and that both development code and version upgrades can be scheduled and put live successfully.
Due to the ongoing transformation of the technology and the continuous improvement of business processes, this role would suit an ambitious individual with a desire to move into DevOps support practices.
Full training will be given along with assistance to gain certifications as required.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the following knowledge and experience:
- Some technical knowledge and experience of the following would be useful: LAN/WAN, Data Communications, Oracle, Lotus Notes, Windows environments (server and client), SQL, WebSphere MQ, Citrix, Salesforce, iSeries (AS400)
- A basic knowledge of Configuration Management & Release Management concepts
- Some experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Creative solution-minded approach, analytical & an accomplished problem solver
- Flexible confident outgoing nature, showing adaptability to situations
- Pragmatic with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly, conscientious & motivated
- Fluent in business English language - with clear and confident written and oral presentation skills and the ability to tailor these for all levels
- Full current driving license required
This is a superb career progression opportunity to work with an expanding market leader; as such we are looking for the best individuals.
An excellent package up to £38,000 including full training, bonus, pension and health will be paid to the right candidate.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960431706