The role is as a software engineer in the toolchain team to maintain software infrastructure and improvement development and release workflow. The development team is responsible for the core C++ language used by game studios to build games for gaming consoles.
My client, an innovative Software Development business developing tools for one of the world’s leading technology businesses are looking for a knowledgeable and skilled Software Tester to join their ever-growing team.
Why it’s a great opportunity?
You will be working on some of the latest products aiding in the release of new technological advances for one of the leaders in their industry. You will have the opportunity to not just manage the development, but to play and test new tech before it even reaches the market!!
You will be responsible for taking the systems to the next level, capitalizing on modern virtualization, provisioning and associated technologies.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- A degree in a technical or scientific field, or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in software development and/or system administration
- Deployment and configuration technologies on Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Virtualization and container technologies
- Systems instrumentation, monitoring and debugging on Microsoft Windows and Linux
- One or more dynamic programming languages
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960431477