Call centre communications officers
Due to expansion and transition my client is looking for recruit a number of call centre communications officer. The starting salary is £16,788 + £5,698. This role will include shift patterns including Shift & Weekends due to the nature of the and you will be on a 10 week rota basis. Candidates will need to be fully flexible on working hours.
Own transport will be required due to the location of the roles.
Benefits include Gym, canteen and free parking.
This is 32 hours per week across the shifts.
To receive and record as appropriate requests for service and maintain accurate contact / incident records on systems, resolving at first point of contact where necessary.
2. To make an initial assessment of the threat, risk, harm and vulnerability of the service request, to grade within the guidelines and find a suitable resolution route at the first point of contact in order to support community safety and Force crime reduction objectives.
3. To complete reports in full where there are no further lines of enquiry or partial completion when further investigation is required.
4. To review, assess and update IT records and intelligence systems and national guidelines.
5. To provide timely updates to callers if the initial response times are unable to be met, update and inform them about the next steps.
6. To maintain standards for security of information in accordance with Force guidelines, National Standards and UK legislation.
Experience : * Working as part of a team in a contact centre environment * Developing effective customer service to internal and external customers * Working in a pressured environment, prioritising a high and varied workloads, * Dealing with difficult conversations and challenging situations
Please note to be considered for this you will be required to have a full CRB check.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960430678