Channel Marketing Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering channel strategy while working in conjunction with partners and other areas of the market strategy and business development teams.
- Provide marketing expertise to partners to enable them to structure better campaigns
- Collaborate with Account Management to understand partners business requirements to enable the delivery impactful revenue generating marketing campaigns
- Initiate, scope, plan and execute best practice marketing campaigns
- Produce collateral such as direct marketing, event messaging, white papers, service branding, imagery & video brochures
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to develop appropriate website pages, develop and edit copy, schedule the release of content in line with campaigns
- Strong full marketing mix experience gained within B2B Telco environment
- Background & strong experience of engaging with Partner channels
- Good understanding of, and experience in digital marketing including, ideally, PPC, email marketing & B2B social media
- Understanding of mobile satellite or cellular industry desirable
This is an outstanding and challenging career prospect working for a world renowned brand. If you would like to become part of an ambitious that constantly strive to be the best, please do apply with your CV details in order to be contacted for a confidential discuss about what is on offer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960421407